Monday, November 29, 2010

P is for....

Pincushions!! Yay!  Pincushions are so much fun.  I am a firm believer that one can never have too many pincushions.  One for every season.  Even better one for every month.  Oh yeah.  Here are some of our favorites.
*Fresh Picked by Heather Bailey.  Love this update on an older classic.  Not only is there a pattern for a pear, but included is a strawberry, tomato, and an apple.

*Larry the Lamb from Hatched and Patched.  Oh man this little guy is adorable.

*A Little Bird Told Me from Wooden Spool Designs.  And I have great news.  We have kits.  And they come with the wooden spool the little birdie sits on.

*Just in time for Christmas, I have a little treat for you. From Moda Bake Shop: Peppermint Swirl Pincushion
Perfect gift for all your girlfriends.

*P is also for peppermint.  I found, just for you guys, Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies, to go along with your pincushion.

1 comment:

  1. Save me a Larry the Lamb.....so cute! I'm still using the pincushions I made when I was a teenager...if you can believe that!

    ReplyDelete