Monday, November 15, 2010

K is for...

Kids! Kids?  Yes, today we are going to feature these little people.  We love children's patterns and prints.  I have SO many different patterns and links to share with you we are just going to jump right into it.
Little girl skirts are one of the funnest things to make.  They are bite size and incredibly adorable. We love the Girly Stripwork pattern from Pink Fig. (Did you know that she is from Utah?)
Next up we have something for all of you that have handsome little boys.  Boys are fun in a way that girls can't reach.  Take a look at these Little Guy Ties from Little Londyn.  We love this pattern because it has different kinds and sizes of ties for every taste.  There is even a bonus pattern for Dad.
Who doesn't love Buggy Barn?  I do.  A lot.  They are a classic in the quilt world and for a while now, have a pattern book out with children's quilts.  It is called Those Crazy Kids.
If you haven't heard of Melly and Me, then I am sorry for what I am about to show you.  There is no going back now.  They have a book.  Kaleidescope.
Going quickly back to boys.  I have the perfect book for mothers/grandmothers/anybody with an adorable little boy in their life.  It is A Boy's Story from Hatched and Patched.  Come in and look through it.
Riley Blake has come out with some dangerously cute things lately.  One of the more recent.  Crochet flowers.  And we have them.  They are waiting for you.  How cute would they be with a little girl dress or bag? They come in so many fun colors.

The last pattern I am going to leave you with is Amy Butler's Little Splashes Raincoat.  I am not going to tell you much because it is going to lead into tomorrow's post.  Stay tuned. Ha ha ha ha.

I was thinking hard about what recipe to leave you for our Kids post.  And I think I might do something slightly unorthodox for this blog.  I am going to send you to this website.  Jessica Seinfield (yes funny guy Jerry's wife) wrote a cookbook a few years back called Deceptively Delicious.  I bought it.  I love it.  Here is a snippet from it.  It is all about cooking for your family in a healthy way that they will love.  Especially little ones.  Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment