Friday, November 19, 2010

M is for...

Mm...mm...Moda!  Yeah!  The Moda rep dropped by the store yesterday.  It's all top-secret, but I can tell you that spring is going to bring some seriously good-looking lines of fabric.  Oh man.  I can tell you that we have some beautiful collections coming soon from them within the next few weeks and months.  I can't get links directly to the lines, but if you go here you can check out all the new from Moda.  Sadly, we can't them all, but it is fun to look.
*We already have Bliss from Camille and Bonnie.  We have jellyrolls, charm packs, and layer cakes.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
*Breakfast at Tiffany's by Fig Tree Quilts.  We have the pre-cuts for the collection, but not the bolts yet.  They should be coming in a little while.  Absolutely beautiful.
*You might have seen the bundles of Lily and Will from Bunny Hill Designs.  Maybe some of the delicious baby fabric.  It doesn't have to be baby, but we do have many patterns for little ones using it.

I don't want to give away all the new stuff we have coming in, but I promise it is going to be good.  Another good Moda thing I love Moda Bake Shop.  Check out today.  It is the most amazingly beautiful ruffled curtain.  LOVE IT!

Again, Paula Deen has come to our rescue with these Magical Peanut Butter Cookies.  It says to use a baking sugar substitute, I don't know I really like sugar.  :)  Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment