Thursday, November 25, 2010

O is for....

Owls.  These little guys are the hottest thing right now, as I am sure you all know.  And we love love love them.  I bet you didn't realize how many owl items we have in the store.  Let's start out with the newest owl based fabric line, Hooty Hoot from Riley Blake.  I love their eyes.  Not only does this line have adorable owl but it has some great coordinates.  I think my favorite would be the argyle.
Oh my gosh.  I am so excited about this pattern.  It is called Remember Who Loves You by Acorn Quilt Company. I am serious when I say that you need to come into the store and look at the sample.  Warning though: you will love it.  AND we have kits.

Bunny Hill Designs has come up with the cutest little pincushion.  Bitty Owl is made from yummy wool and your favorite scraps.

Are you ready for this?  I am about to spill some top secret information.  Fine....maybe not top secret but exciting nonetheless.  We have more owl inspired items coming in.  A line from Moda and Momo Designs?  Maybe.  Squishy stuffed owls?  Perhaps.  I am going to give you a Thanksgiving gift.  Consider it a kickoff to Christmas.  Meet Owlivia.  Sooo cute.
I'm dying to make this.  If you have the hankering to make this chocolatey goodness, let us know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment