Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me Monday- Kris

Kris, this is everyone (out there in the blog-o-sphere). Everyone, this is Kris.

How long have you worked at Quilter's Haven?Oh man. I used to work here for a few month when I was in high school. Then I left to work at a different (un-named) quilt store for five years (forgive me!). I started back at Quilter's Haven in August 2010.

What days do you typically work?
Thursday mornings, Friday & Saturday

Favorite color:
If we go Crayola style... inchworm green. I also love grey. And aqua. And red... and peach.

Favorite dessert:
My heart broke the day Haagen0Daz stopped making their Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Chunk ice cream. I'm still trying to recover.

Favorite fabric line in the shop right now:
Anything Amy Butler or Riley Blakes' Domestic Divas.
What/who got you into quilting or sewing?
My mom (Jan, who also works here!)/granny. Just happened. Lots of clothing construction in high school.

Sewing project you are most proud of:
Uh... Proud? Not sure. Awesome? A sweet baby bag. Love bags. Love babies. Have many bags. No babies.

Share an embarrassing or funny story that happened at work:
Back in high school when I was here, somebody bumped into me while I was cutting with the rotary cutter (and I seriously mean somebody bumped into me, this is not code for I slipped). I sliced my thumb wide open! I nearly fainted and couldn't look at it. I drove home holding my finger above my head and out the window. My mother wrapped it up good and I still have a scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment