Wednesday, November 10, 2010

H is for...

Home Decor fabrics!!   We have some fantastic home dec weight fabric in the store.  They are located right in front of the red cutting counter.  I would say that about half of them are Amy Butler's from her Love collection (if you look toward the bottom of the page you can see the home decor weight fabric, we have most but not all).  We even carry my own personal favorite print from Love.  How beautiful would that be for a bag? Coat?  Crib bedding?!

We carry this fun raincoat pattern from Amy Butler that can be made from the home dec fabric.

Remember the post yesterday about shower curtains?  Home dec fabric would be fabulous! Also, the bag post.  Amy Butler's Style Stitches, a few call for heavy weight fabric (home decor)
Now that you are all so excited about the home decor fabric, I have good news.  Right now, all Home Decor fabric is 25% OFF!  Holy Hannah I know.  You better come in and check it out!!

Recipe?  Of course.  I wouldn't leave ya hanging.  Homemade Sweet Potato Fries! Thank you Paula Deen, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shower curtain idea! I am coming in to see what fabulous patterns that I might use to revamp my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete