Thursday, January 6, 2011

V is for....

Valentine's Day!  Of course.  I have to say that this is one of my favorite holidays.  We should be telling people we love them constantly, but it is always nice to have a little extra day.  I am a firm believer that you don't need to spend a lot of money on this day, just a lot of love.  Awww.  Now is a perfect time to start planning.  We have in the cutest Valentine line from Moda by Sandy Gervais.  I think the best part of it is that it isn't too Valentine-y.  You can make something for loved ones and it can be used at other times. 
                                                                        (source)
Because I love you all, I found TWO links for Valentine's Day project.  A quilt and an adorable little girly skirt
Also because we at Quilter's Haven love you, I am sending you here  and here to make these:

No comments:

Post a Comment