Friday, December 24, 2010

T is for...

Okay.  Christmas has taken over, and I apologize for being a slacker.  It seems to be that the day before Christmas, or Christmas Eve....(heavens), is a little on the quiet side and I can put some time into our blog.  So, T is for....Thimble Blossoms!!  If you haven't heard about this awesome pattern company, then welcome to the light, and check out these adorable patterns.  Camile Roskelley, the owner of Thimble Blossoms, is the daughter of Bonnie, the designer of Cotton Way.  Can you say creative family?  Thimble Blossoms patterns range from basic beginner to more experienced, though I would say that she has very well written patterns that anybody can follow.  Here are some of our favorites...
* Coming Soon.  We have this little guy hanging in the store.  Oh my cute.
* A La Mode.  This is one of those amazing patterns that look fantastic, but you won't pull your hair out making it.
* Mama's Boy.  This was one of her first patterns and I would argue, one of my favorites.  A quick whip up for any baby shower.  Just because the name is Mama's Boy, doesn't mean that your little princess can't have one of these.
* Piece of Cake (2).  I love, love, love the original Piece of Cake from Thimble Blossoms, therefore I cannot help but LOVE this sequel.
Speaking of cake, it is almost Christmas, and therefore we need more red in our lives.  Check our this red velvet cake recipe from the one and only Paula Deen.

No comments:

Post a Comment