Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HOT lanta


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4JhOP37reB4WUDjy16-tiIAL1YHvxtcGyb02q1IIAxtlN72TQmzTpSD44bRLYyAYYV5vWnrzUbAtlw67D42GsfO_-4qQjcxuGdmGUio3w8wt5GDR8blc8UkcBQk4bdvjMrlczctKjCdsb/s1600/CUSTOM_GA-1999_HOTLANTA.jpgBy the way, in case you haven't seen me at the shop in a day or two, I have been in Atlanta, GA for the last three weeks, and can I just say HOT lanta.

I'm loving the yummy fresh peaches, the beautiful southern-style homes that have HUGE wrap-around porches, and of course -- all the quilt shops -- Not as many shops here as the lucky people in Utah have of course -- but I can sniff out a Quilt Shop anywhere


Little Quilts is in Marietta, GA by the way  - www.littlequilts.com




and people are really friendly out here and call you by your first name, 

but with a MISS in front of it....

Thank you Miss Joni.... How are you today Miss Joni?     Ha Ha -  I love it



But just to give you a little taste of what August in  HOT lanta Georgia is like -


I would really like an ice cream right about now ..... but I think this truck is all out


See you soon - and keep quilting ladies



No comments:

Post a Comment