Monday, April 23, 2012

Rock, Paper, Scissors

I found the cutest Quilt Shop in Montclair, New Jersey,
Rock, Paper, Scissors
 


Rock= Beautiful Beads and Jewelry Making
Paper= Scrap booking Supplies

And last, but not least, Scissors...a wonderful array of Fabrics!

 
We are not on a first name basis yet, but the cute girl keeps saying, oh you're back!! Do you think it is my accent...or lack of a New York accent that they remember?



I picked up this cute fat quarter bundle and some trim, wool flowers, a little inspiration, and some wool felt squares.... could possibly become a pincushion?


Woodland fat quarters from Lucien, no I didn't order this line, so I had to buy some for the stash!!!


The shop has a lot of Amy Butler fabrics, Joel Dewberry, Ty Pennington, Lucien, and Timeless Treasures fabrics.  The owner really has a good sense of style and I love her taste in fabrics!
They teach a lot of sewing classes, more for clothing construction and tote bags, scrap booking classes, and a jewelry making club.  They have an etsy store, so click on the link above if you want to check it out.

I absolutely love the yellow and gray man chair!!

I'm sure they will be seeing a lot more of me!!


   
but in the meantime....back to sewing on the borders....


so that I can bring this quilt back home to Katie to quilt!  It's about time I finished this one.....So that I can start cutting out this.






I told you I'm a better starter than a finisher.  It's a lot more fun!!!!

Love Ya!
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment